My favorite lines so far for Kissing Coffins

Here are some of my favorite lines so far from Kissing Coffins. I might do one for Milk and Robin soon. 

"A small smile crept a bit of life into her doll face. Omega may mean the end but he had a way of leaving you with life. He wasn't so bad. He had simply brought our ignorant lives to an end. Through him we could embark on a new journey."
~ Layla Kissing Coffins

"We rise together and we shall fall together as is our family."
~ From Kissing Air  possibly from Rouge.

"We are given wings in order to break free and lead our group out of the hell we live in."
~Omega Kissing Coffins

"Hey Kendall, don't be a Ken. You are going up against the mother of all combines. One thats as old as civilization itself."
"I know that Cinders..."
"I don't think you do. One of the first signs of civilization is caring for the dead."
~ Kendall and Cinders Kissing Fire

"I've raised my daughter to never do something half assed. If not playing for her team means she's half assing roller derby, then she needs to get both her asses there even if she's one is bruised to high heaven!"
~ Willow Kissing Coffins

"Because I want you to stop me Layla."
"But why?"
"Like you said, it'll take a while for them to reach us out here. But I just declared war on the organization. I need you to stop me.... make me see I'm out of my mind."
~Layla and Omega Kissing Coffins.

Share:

0 comments