Novelty (rated M)

Novelty
(not suitable for all readers, use common sense, this is basically a dirty novel)

I felt his grip on my hair grow tighter.
My breaths where coming in rapid heavy gasps as I felt him pull out slowly. I let out a loud unashamed cry as he pushed back in suddenly.
He repeated this agonizing slow pull and hard push game 4 more times until he stopped.
"Marci... I need to cum in your mouth... like right now" Wes' voice was calm and deep. A small moan escaped my mouth as he pulled his member out. I couldn't help but collapse a little as he released his grip on my hair. Sensing my lack of compliance he quickly pulled me to my knees.  
I opened my mouth in anticipation as he began to stroke himself to climax. He grabbed my head just in time to fill my mouth with a week's worth of pent up semen.  
“Good girl… that’s it, swallow all of it…” Wes gripped my hair gently.  I swallowed hard and gagged just a little at the ever surprising bitterness that was Wes.
He kissed my hand suddenly before throwing my pants at me and pulling his own on.
That was how it ended every time. Once our pants were on, I no longer served him a purpose. But he enjoyed my company and I often lingered on the pull out couch for an hour afterwards.
Sometimes he would hold me in his surprisingly strong arms and shower me with kisses. A few times he would even kiss me until I couldn't breathe. But every time, without fail, he had his phone.
That fucking phone.
It ruined everything. Whenever I saw it, the guilt and shame hit me in unison with the messages.
Every time the messaging app went off, I knew it was her. I didn’t have to ask who. It was her. It was Miranda. Wes’ girlfriend. The one he could ‘spend the rest of his life with’. Ya, that girlfriend.
And here I was, the epitome of satisfied, trying to regain my strength to leave him. Momentarily and forever.
Then Wes would lay his phone down and turn his beautiful blue eyes at me. And I would melt and forgive him.
There is no helping me.

Share:

0 comments